Why Leave Black Mold Removal to the Professionals

When it comes to black mold removal, homeowners often disagree on what to do. Some try to tackle it themselves, some hire an ordinary handyman, and very few call IICRC certified professionals like the ones we have here at ProCare Restoration. The truth is you should always leave black mold removal to IICRC certified professionals. Here’s why.

The first thing you should know is that black mold is toxic. Is extremely dangerous for your health, your home, and even your pets. That’s why removing it is vital and you should remove it as soon as you discover it.

However, when we say you should remove it, we mean you should hire a professional to perform the black mold removal. Because, again, black mold is toxic, and like any toxic material, it should be handled with care, by a certified professional.

When people try to remove black mold themselves, they can actually make the problem worse. They can release mold spores into the air by disrupting the current mold growth, which gives it a chance to spread and infest other areas of your home. You also run the risk of inhaling these mold spores and getting sick from it.

On top of all that, it’s nearly impossible to remove mold without special tools and materials that require license to use. That’s because mold infestations go deep into the pores of whatever surface they’re on. So even if you wipe away the mold on the surface, mold can still grow and thrive beneath the surface.

So leave black mold removal to the professionals and keep your family safe by scheduling a mold inspection with ProCare Restoration today. We’ll give you the peace of mind you deserve.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *